Choosing The Best Rinnai Air Conditioner For Your Home: Buying Guide
Rinnai Air Conditioners
Air conditioning is a crucial part of human life. In hot summer days, when the heat is unbearable, it’s highly appreciated to have an air conditioner which can regulate the temperature in your house. Rinnai has been providing solutions for cooling needs since 1924. They have over 100 years of experience in providing high-quality products and servicing their customers in a timely manner. That’s why they are a reliable choice when you need a partner for your air conditioning needs.
Rinnai Air Conditioners are designed for all climate conditions and it features innovative technologies that provide durability and excellent energy efficiency, producing up to 50% less CO2 emissions than conventional systems.
Types of Air Conditioning Systems to Choose From
Ducted Air Conditioners
Rinnai ducted air conditioners deliver ducted heating and cooling through insulated flue, the advanced system cools/heats, dehumidifies, and filters the air.
Rinnai evaporative coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to lower temperatures where fresh outdoor air is cleansed by the evaporative air cooler’s filter pads.
Ducted Air Conditioners
Rinnai / Brivis Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioners
If you wish to cool multiple rooms at once or have a large home, central air conditioning is the best shot you can take. This unit uses a split system that regulates air through ducts you install in your home.
- It cools all the rooms that connect to the ducts.
- Reduces house humidity making the overall environment more comfortable
- Uses a lot of energy, which raises energy bills
- A problem in the duct can reduce the efficiency and efficacy of the unit
Evaporative Air Conditioners
The evaporative unit uses evaporation to cool the air. The system pumps hot and dry outside air through water-soaked cooling pads. As the air passes through the cooling pads, the water evaporates, the heat in the air is absorbed, lowering the temperature.
A Brivis evaporative air conditioner is an excellent example that delivers superior performance.
- Lower operational cost as the fan and water pumps are small
- It requires cheaper setup costs
- Its filter pads trap some dust and pollen
- It’s a poor choice for areas with humid seasons
- It has limited temperature control
- Not suitable for people with asthma and respiratory problems
An Evaporative air conditioner works best with a window or door open to allow circulation through the cooling vents.
Split System Air Conditioners
Rinnai has developed a new range of Split System Air Conditioners that are aiming to become the standard for family homes worldwide.
The Split System Air Conditioner is the perfect solution to the problem of how to cool down your home without compromising on your budget. The system can be installed quickly and easily anywhere.
It is a unique product because it has two separate units. The first one is the outdoor unit, which houses all the components, while the second unit is an indoor unit that houses all of its components. This split system allows for maximum energy efficiency and maximum comfort for users by providing cool air to both places simultaneously.
- Easy installation
- It can control the temperature of each room separately
- Its small size and flexibility makes it a great choice for single rooms
- One split system unit generally is not enough to cool a large home
- They’re a little pricey
Choosing the Best Rinnai Air Conditioner
4 Factors to Remember When Selecting the Best Type of Air Conditioner
- Budget: A split system air conditioner can be cost-effective if you’re only cooling a room or two. Using only one to cool the entire home will require running it all the time, adding to your energy cost. The central AC unit is the most expensive but also the most effective than any other type.
- Energy consumption: Get an energy-efficient unit to help you save on utility bills.
- Space requirement and easy maintenance: Buy a unit that suits your home best.
- Cooling power: Choose an air conditioner with just enough power to cool your home fairly quickly. If it is not powerful enough then it will be working too hard and effectively use more energy to cool the area.
Immerge Group is a Rinnai authorised service partner and not only do we supply and install Rinnai & Brivis air conditioners, but we service also provide maintenance and service repairs too!